This part has been given a difficulty rating of Beginner meaning it is simple and easy to fit the part to your car however for ease we recommend 2 people.
These fitting instructions are for the Delta S and Delta S-R Front Splitter for the Ford Fiesta Mk8, Mk7 and Mk7.5 ST, Zetec S/ST Line models.
Screws are included.
You will need: Cross head screw driver and screws provided.
- Offer the new splitter up to the bottom of the bumper.
- Check that the fitment is correct.
- Assistance with two other people, centralise the splitter.
- Hold the splitter tight against the car near the wheel arches.
- Screw nearest centre hole in the middle of the splitter up in to the bumper and loosely screw (not over tight).
- One more screw fixing is required near each wheel arch, use the one, out of the two screw holes, that are furthest away from the arch itself.
- Stand back and fully check the alignment of the splitter to the bumper.
- Once happy repeat the process on all of the leading holes and then again on the holes deepest under the car.
- Systematically from the centre outwards tighten all of the screws.
- Stand back and admire your new part.
If you happen to scratch your new splitter, it is coated with a thick black gel-coat, which can be re-polished.
To re-polish; wet flat the effected area with 1200 grade wet and dry, polish with a cutting compound such as T Cut.