Ford Fiesta Mk7.5 Delta S-RR Front Bumper
- Brand New Delta S-RR Front Bumper from DeltaStyling®
- Hand-Made Unique Design - One of a kind
- Designed to direct airflow to the car for optimum performance
- Fully functional air intakes
- Lower mouth intake is for the intercooler
- Smaller intakes, either side of the mouth, is for the intercooler pipes
- Driver side intake is for an aftermarket oil cooler
- Passenger side air intake is for the air box/air filter (coming soon is additional ducting for the air filter)
- Bottom small air intakes are for the brakes (coming soon is additional ducting for the brakes)
- Fitting is the same as the original bumper
- Compatible with our Delta S-R Front Splitter for the Ford Fiesta Mk7.5 to complete the look
This front bumper, for the Ford Fiesta Mk7.5, has been specially designed in house, and is completely custom built; there is no other like it on the market.
It is manufactured and supplied direct from our factory in the UK.
This bumper is made out of high quality fiberglass using the latest laminating techniques to ensure superb quality.
It comes in a grey gel coat finish with painting as an additional option.
This new Delta S-RR Front bumper is compatible with all Ford Fiesta Mk7.5 models from late 2013 to current however the Zetec S and ST-Line models have a different towing eye cover.
If you have this model of car you we can supply you withe the alternative towing eye cover for a £10.00 supplement.
Need help Professional Painting?
This bumper can be professionally painted to match the colour of your car or choice for an additional cost, please select this from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
- One colour at a cost of £200.00
- One colour with black air intakes (see picture) - £250.00
Need help with fitting?
Our professional fitting service is available 7 days a week for a small charge, see our Professional Fitting Service.
We also have a dedicated 24-hour fitting helpline available 7 days a week to help with any fitting queries, please call (+44) 7940 457490.
Our technicians have over 35 years experience in fitting fiberglass products and will be more than happy to assist you.
This product has been given a difficulty rating of Intermmediate.